All public records at the Utah State Archives are accessible through the Research Center. However, once processed the records are easier to use with proper storage and fuller descriptions, including online series inventories. The following list includes record series that were processed during the month of December 2014:
- District Court (Second District : Davis County) Criminal case files, 1896-
- District Court (Second District : Davis County) Civil case files, 1896-
- District Court (Seventh District : Grand County) Naturalization records, 1896-1929.
- Enoch (Utah) Ordinances and resolutions, 1968-
- Eureka (Utah) Justice Court criminal dockets, 1898-1942
- Eureka (Utah) City Council minutes, i 1893-
- Governor (1933-1941 : Blood) Newspaper clipping scrapbooks, 1926-1940.
- Mona (Utah) City Council minutes, 1924-
- Mona (Utah) City Council meeting files, 1988-1995, 2001-2004.