With the new website design, the publication of online series inventories was delayed. We’ll be highlighting all the new ones a month at a time over the next week.
All public records at the Utah State Archives are accessible through the Research Center. However, once processed the records are easier to use with proper storage and fuller descriptions, including online series inventories. The following list includes record series that were processed during the month of April 2017:
- Cache County (Utah). County Clerk Financial records, ca. 1890-1948.
- Cache County (Utah). County Clerk Salaries of county officers book, 1894-1904.
- Cache County (Utah). County Recorder Land surveys, 1860-1879.
- Cache County (Utah). Clerk of the County Court Day Books, 1873-1888.
- Cache County (Utah). Clerk of the County Court Merchant’s license record, 1884-1895.
- Cache County (Utah). Clerk of the County Court Oaths of office, i 1887-1895.
- Carbon County (Utah). County Clerk Correspondence, 1904-1946.
- Castle Dale (Utah) Financial ledgers, 1904-1917; 1949-1950.
- Castle Dale (Utah) Record of Estrays, 1900-1915.
- Davis County (Utah). County Clerk Newspaper clipping files, 1972-2015.
- District Court (Seventh District : Carbon County) Transcripts and Depositions, 1934-1946.
- District Court (Seventh District : Carbon County) Trial Exhibits, 1912-1925.
- Ephraim (Utah) Interment register, 1887-
- Levan (Utah) Payroll record, 1978-1982.
- Ogden School District (Utah) Equipment and supply inventory files, 1950-1968.
- Ogden (Utah). Cemetery Superintendent Sexton’s monthly reports and burial permits, 1916-1974.
- Ogden (Utah). City Recorder Publications, 1983-
- Price River Water Improvement District (Utah) Price River Irrigation Company’s administrative records, 1943