All public records at the Utah State Archives are accessible through the Research Center. However, once processed the records are easier to use with proper storage and fuller descriptions, including online series inventories. The following list includes record series that were processed during the month of August 2015:
- Garfield County (Utah) Spry Cemetery records, 1888-
- Holden (Utah) Financial ledgers, 1966-1981
- Kanab (Utah) Justice court records, 1918-1920.
- Lynndyl (Utah) Council minutes, 1945-
- Millard County (Utah) County record book, 1852-1865.
- Riverside District Registrar (Utah) Birth Registers, 1905-1923
- Riverside District Registrar (Utah) Death registers, 1906-1934
- Salt Lake City (Utah). City Council John R. Winder newspaper clippings and business correspondence, 1873- 1877.