The purpose of the “Researching the Utah State Archives” blog is to highlight records from, and encourage interest in, the permanent collections of the Utah State Archives.
- Content shall be entirely original. The intellectual property of other creators will be respected.
- Sources of information or direct quotes shall be cited following the Chicago Manual of Style or equivalent.
- Written content shall meet standards of professional writing that reflects well on the Utah State Archives.
- Written content shall present balanced views on all subjects.
- Written content must not discuss or reveal records that are private, protected, controlled or otherwise restricted.
- Content created by volunteers or interns will not be published without prior written agreement that the copyright for the work shall be assigned to the Utah State Archives.