All public records at the Utah State Archives are accessible through the Research Center. However, once processed the records are easier to use with proper storage and fuller descriptions, including online series inventories. The following list includes record series that were processed during the month of October 2016:
- Capitol Commission Biennial reports, 1913-1916.
- Levan (Utah) Warrant stubs and bank books, 1933-1941.
- Carbon County (Utah). Justice of the Peace. Price Precinct Justice’s dockets, 1898-1905
- Salt Lake City School District (Utah) Liberty School student registers, 1922-1923; 1928-1929; 1932-1933.
- Utah County (Utah). County Commission Minutes, 1851-
- Weber County (Utah). Superintendent of Public Schools East Harrisville School attendance register, 1888-1890