All public records at the Utah State Archives are accessible through the Research Center. However, once processed the records are easier to use with proper storage and fuller descriptions, including online series inventories. The following list includes record series that were processed during the month of February 2016:
- Farmington (Utah) Council minutes, 1906-
- Murray City School District (Utah) Utah materials files, ca. 1960-1965.
- Ogden (Utah). Court Fee books, 1908-1928.
- Ogden School District (Utah) Principals meeting minutes, 1948-1973.
- Ogden School District (Utah) Secretaries’ Cookbook, 1995
- Summit County (Utah). County Clerk Militia roll books, 1904-1921.