All public records at the Utah State Archives are accessible through the Research Center. However, once processed the records are easier to use with proper storage and fuller descriptions, including online series inventories. The following list includes record series that were processed during the months of June & July 2010:
Department of Community and Culture. Division of State History
Department of Natural Resources
Ogden City Recorder
Department of Natural Resources. Division of Wildlife Resources
>>See more on Government Publications and Documents
District Court (First District : Box Elder County)
- Index to probate registers, 1896-1966.
- Naturalization records, 1896-1957.
- Probate minute books, 1886-1904.
>>See more on State District Court Records
District Court (Second District : Davis County)
District Court (First District : Cache County)
District Court (Sixth District : Garfield County)
District Court (Sixth District : Sevier County)
- Civil registers of actions, 1896-1991.
- Criminal registers of action, 1923-1988.
- Index to actions, 1896-1955.
- Index to plaintiffs and defendants, 1897-1991.
- Index to register of estates, 1898-1991.
- Register of estates, 1898-1991.
District Court (Seventh District : Grand County)
District Court (Third District : Summit County)
State Olympic Coordinator