All public records at the Utah State Archives are accessible through the Research Center. However, once processed the records are easier to use with proper storage and fuller descriptions, including online series inventories. The following list includes record series that were processed during the month of May 2010:
Beaver County (Utah). County Clerk
District Court (Third District : Summit County)
- Civil registers of action, 1896-1993.
- Criminal information record book, 1895-1950.
- Criminal registers of action, 1977-1993.
- Inventory and appraisement record books, 1902-1967.
- Judgment dockets, 1896-1992.
- Judgment record books, 1896-1967.
- Minute books, 1896-1981.
- Orders and decrees, 1887-1967.
District Court (Eighth District : Duchesne County)