All public records at the Utah State Archives are accessible through the Research Center. However, once processed the records are easier to use with proper storage and fuller descriptions, including online series inventories. The following list includes record series that were processed during the month of December 2009:
Department of Administrative Services
District Court (Second District : Davis County)
District Court (Third District)
- U.S. Commissioner criminal case docket book, 1889-1895.
- U.S. Commissioner Harmel Pratt’s civil case docket books, 1889-1894.
- U.S. Commissioner Harmel Pratt’s criminal docket book, 1889-1892.
- U.S. Commissioner John W. Greenman’s civil case docket book, 1889-1890.
- U.S. Commissioner W.C. Jennings civil and criminal docket book, 1894-1895.
District Court (Sixth District : Sanpete County)
District Court (Fourth District)
- U.S. Commissioner B. Ternes’ Weber county docket book, 1892-1895.
- U.S. Commissioner E.T. Hulaniski’s Weber county docket books, 1891-1895.
- U.S. Commissioner M.A. Breeden’s Weber county docket book, 1892.
- U.S. Commissioner Valentine Gideon’s Weber county docket books, 1893-1895.
Granite School District (Utah)
State Industrial School
Weber County (Utah). County Clerk