All public records at the Utah State Archives are accessible through the Research Center. However, once processed the records are easier to use with proper storage and fuller descriptions, including online series inventories. The following list includes record series that were processed during the month of April 2010:
Governor (2009- : Herbert)
- Cemetery records, 1861-[ongoing]
- City Council minutes, 1865-[ongoing]
- City ordinances, 1898-[ongoing]
- Planning and zoning commission minutes, 1982-[ongoing]
- Resolution files, 1998-[ongoing]
Duchesne County (Utah). County Clerk
District Court (First District : Box Elder County)
District Court (Third District : Summit County)
District Court (Second District : Weber County)
District Court (Eighth District : Duchesne County) [historically part of other districts]
- Judgment record books, 1913-1965.
- Probate minute books, 1915-1931.
- Probate record books, 1927-1966.
- Civil registers of action, 1915-1986.
- Criminal register of actions, 1915-1986.
- Judgment dockets, 1920-1986.
- Minute books, 1914-1986.
- Miscellaneous register books, 1941-1986.
- Probate registers of actions, 1908-1986.